Netgear EX3700 Setup – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Get ready to connect anywhere in your home with this simple-to-use Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700). Increase your range, improve your speed, and reduce interference. Increase your range and speed with WiFi up throughout your home, It can cover up to 100 feets of distance.
Netgear EX3700 Setup using browser method
- Plug the extender into power and wait for the power LED to become solid green.
- Use Wi-Fi and connect to the NETGEAR device. You can also hardwire the range extender using an ethernet cable with your desktop or laptop for the initial setup.
- Once connected with the extender network, the Device LED will turn on.
- Visit http://www.mywifiext.net in an internet browser and click new extender setup.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network that you would like to extend and click NEXT and click to enter the password and click next.
- Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT.
- Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
- Click Finish after completing the registration.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up, you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-866-504-8616 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netgear EX3700 Setup Using WPS Push Button
To set up your Nighthawk WiFi Extender using WPS:
- Power on the extender.
- Place the extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug your extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Power LED on EX3700 to light green.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WiFi router.
- If the Netgear EX3700 Link Status LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.
Note: If your router supports the 5 GHz band, your extender attempts to connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time you press the WPS button. If your extender did not connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time, it may result in a lot of issues during extender setup. To resolve such issues at the earliest, give us a call at toll-free 1-866-504-8616.
- Move your extender to a new location that is about halfway between your router and the area with a poor router WiFi signal.
- Take your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the location with poor WiFi router coverage.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the extended network. Your extender uses the same WiFi network settings as your router for its 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz extended networks.
That’s how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 Setup using WPS button.
Common Issues During Netgear EX3700 Setup
- Mywifiext.net not working
- Incorrect mywifiext password
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- Can’t connect to mywifiext.local
- WiFi extender is not connected to the network
- Netgear genie app doesn’t open
- Issues while accessing 192.168.1.250 IP address
- Lost configuration CD
- WiFi connectivity issues
- Netgear genie smart setup page continues to appear even after Netgear extender setup
- Forgot Netgear extender default password
- Extender’s LED lights are not stable
- Mywifiext.com doesn’t open
- Can’t login to Netgear EX3700 extender
- EX3700 drops internet connectivity
- Unable to update Netgear firmware
- Can’t access mywifiext.net after update on EX3700
- MAC address filtering errors
- EX3700 not working failed update
- WiFi extender not connecting to internet
- Can’t find Netgear range extender network name
- Netgear Extender not working
- Nighthawk EX3700 – no internet
- Netgear extender red light causing issues
- Unable to perform Netgear extender reset
- Internet connected but not working
Troubleshooting Netgear EX3700 Setup Issues
Go through the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear EX3700 setup issues:
- Make sure that the extender is receiving proper power supply from the wall outlet.
- Confirm that the wall plug in which the extender is plugged in is not damaged or short-circuited.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Check all the wired connections. Do not use any damaged cable.
- Keep your extender away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, etc.
- If you are getting issues with mywifiext.net, be certain that you entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Power-cycle your Netgear extender once and try to set it up again.
- Use only the latest version of web browser during mywifiext.net login.
- Update the latest Netgear firmware version on your extender.
- Reset the extender to its factory default settings.
None of the aforementioned troubleshooting tips resolve your issues? Don’t panic. Just give us a call at 1-866-504-8616 and fix your extender setup issues.
How to Update Firmware on Netgear Extender?
Does your WiFi extender, all of sudden, start behaving weirdly? Is it not providing the required speed even after a successful Netgear WiFi extender setup? If yes, then update firmware on Netgear extender right away.Netgear Extender Firmware is a set of instructions integrated into the hardware device. Talking in a layman’s language, Netgear extender firmware is basically an operating system specifically intended to run on your particular make and model number of extender.So make sure to have the latest firmware version on your extender. Here’s how to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear range extender:
- First and foremost, turn on your WiFi extender.
- Connect a PC, laptop or mobile device to the extender’s network.
- Once done, open a web browser as per your choice.
- Enter mywifiext.net in the address bar and press enter key.
- Log in to your extender using the username and password.
- Go to the settings menu and click on Firmware Upgrade option.
- Thereafter, click on Check button.
- If there is any new firmware version available, click on yes button for firmware upgrade.
- Now, wait for some time and let the Netgear extender firmware update properly.
That’s it! Your extender’s firmware has been updated. In the case of any difficulty, feel free to contact the experts at 1-866-504-8616 (24×7 Helpline).
Netgear Ex3700 Technical Specifications
|Wifi Tech and Range||AC750 Dual Band Range|
|WiFi Permormance||AC750 (750 Mbps)|
|WiFi Band||2.4GHz and 5GHz|